1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

110 gal

Discussion in 'Freshwater Aquariums & Fish Photos' started by mancave1, Mar 31, 2010.

1. mancave1

mancave1 Thread Starter Member

This tank is in our kitchen and I wouldnt sell it, does fantastic..
    110 gal.jpg

2. WhiteGloveAquatics

WhiteGloveAquatics New Member

you got a huge mancave my friend. If I put a tank in the kitchen, Id be living IN THAT TANK.

Nice swords, I am a wee bit enveous. and High 5 for the UGF!!! I love em!

3. mancave1

Thanks alot .

4. WhiteGloveAquatics

scratch that UGF didnt realize I could make the pic bigger and saw it was sealant.

whats the filter system on that tank?

5. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Looks like an Eheim and a Penguin to me.

6. mancave1

A Fluval 404 canister , Eheim canister and Emperor 400 .

7. WhiteGloveAquatics

you should do a wet/dry or sump filter, save you a few bucks in electricity at the minimum. DIY wet/drys are easy enough and cheap enough to make. youd get rid of alot of cords,hoses and gain space. youd have none of that hardware in the tank at all.

Just being in your kitchen is why I am saying the perks of it, aesthetics for your guests and yourself. I am doing a DIY 55g sump for my new 210 starting in the morning, I can take pics of how do make a wet/dry one out of an aquarium. some wet/drys are 2 5g buckets side by side. And you wife seems to be compliant and its alot easier to sneak in then a big glass box lol.

Do you have Co2 on that tank? I still cant get over the size of those plants, you ever trim those? Like I said I got a 210g to build and only 45g worth of plants...I asked around already too, I want lotsa plants.

8. mancave1

I dont have co2 on it but I put Flourish Excel and Leaf Zone plant food in 1 time a month.