1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Endler Hybrids on Aqua bid...Ugly?

Discussion in 'Freshwater Aquariums & Fish Photos' started by MasterBlue, Apr 10, 2010.

1. MasterBlue

MasterBlue Thread Starter Active Member

I see some hybrids on aquabid all the time, and I want to ask.... Do you think these are ugly? o.o;
    They are poorly bred, that is to say, they are all mixed up. They might make a nice place to start, but as they are themselves... I think they are awfully ugly.
    10 males for I'll guess 17 usd. If I thought I can save most of them I would, but ... Only one in the image is worth it, and I ain't paying 17 usd for one poorly bred endler hybrid.
    ai251.photobucket.com_albums_gg300_blueboy171_ugly.jpg

2. FishVixen

FishVixen Active Member

they look like feeder guppies to me! 10 for a dollar at petsmart.

3. MasterBlue

haha! I've seen feeder guppies that looked better than them...

4. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Those guys are horrendous looking. Poor little guys. LoL

5. MasterBlue

Yea. I was gunna ask if they were worth buying, but since I'm not the only one to think they are.... the bottom of a cull list, then I'll just let them pass me up... Poor things.

6. FishVixen

FishVixen Active Member

You guys and girls with your endlers. Have to admit I'm getting an interest in them. LOL

7. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

to me, those are just poor quality/sickly guppies...there's defin. a bit of a difference between those and lets say what are classified as "pure" endlers.

Have to admit, they are neat lil fish though with nice coloration (at least the males anyways).

8. MasterBlue

There are some female guppies with coloration due to constant inbreeding. These fish just haven't been forced into that to such a degree. Sooner or later female Endler's will have the same colors as female guppies...