1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

G'day

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Alasse, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Alasse

Alasse Thread Starter New Member

Hiya, I an Aussie female addicted to fish keeping (much to hubbies disgust lol) Love to chat to likeminded people :)

Currently running

5ft - Planted - Angels, Black Widow Tetras, couple of Bristlenose, 1 platinum gouramis and a BGK
    4ft - Planted - Fancies goldies - 2x Ryukin, 2x Oranda, 1x Pearlscale, 1x Black moor, Bristlenose juvies & Apple snails
    3.5ft - Peppermint BN colony & Cherry shrimp
    3ft - Planted - Neon tetras, Dwarf gouramis, Cherry shrimp and Peppermint BN juvies
    2.6ft - Planted - Tiger Barbs, Cherry shrimp, Oto, Peppermint BN juvies & a RTBS
    2.6ft - Albino/Common Bristlenose colony & Cherry shrimp
    2.6ft - Planted - Tiger Endlers, Cherry shrimp, Bristlenose juvies & Ember Tetras
    2ft - Shell Dwellers
    2ft cube - Fantail goldie
    1.5ft - Planted - Yellow Cherry shrimp
    1ft - Planted - Betta & Cherry shrimp

A few more sitting waiting for me to set them up eventually :)

2. fishmanbob3

fishmanbob3 New Member

3. fishmanbob3

fishmanbob3 New Member

HI There:
    Are you still keeping multiple fish tanks as indicated in your old post? I have some associates in the Model Engineering world in your neck of the woods. I am curious as you list your tanks by length? Is that common practice there? Am I correct in assuming the tanks listed are indicating length? Around the world there seems to be various type of tank description standards, dimensions, volume. surface area etc.
    Have been keeping fish since I was 12 years old off and on with multiple interuptions in my life cycle. Now at 81 I am back to my old habits of the great joy of keeping fish! Would be pleased to have the opportunity to converse with you on this fascinating activity!
    Regards.
    Bob