1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Im Back!!!

Discussion in 'Freshwater General Discussion' started by jrow8162, Apr 5, 2013.

1. jrow8162

jrow8162 Thread Starter Member

Hey everybody! Been a while. I'm back now. Tank is still going. No more Discus. Caught a bad fungus and lost them all. Job hasn't allowed me to do much with the tank lately but its still up and cycled. Always had a lot of luck with Rams so gonna stock it up with those now. May throw some live plants in too! Looking for plant suggestions as I loved the live look I had before! 55 Gallon with T5 lighting so ready for plants!!!

2. Brent W

Brent W Member

Welcome back :)

3. buzz4520

buzz4520 Well-Known Member

Welcome back. Sorry that you lost your Discus.

4. HBIC

HBIC Need help??? That's what we're here for :)

Sucks you lost your discus, are you looking at lower maintenance plants?

5. mancave1

mancave1 Member

The Rams are a great choice , Are you going with Bolivian Rams or the German Rams ?

6. jrow8162

jrow8162 Thread Starter Member

Not sure about the plants now. Just cleaned everything in the tank up. Starting to look really nice again. I like the German Rams. I have a Gold and a Blue in there right now and all is well so far. Will put a few more in there this weekend and see about adding some plants in the next few weeks...

7. mancave1

mancave1 Member

I have some Gold and Blue rams and a pair of Bolivian rams , They are so much fun to watch .