1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

My 20G Nano Redo

Discussion in 'Freshwater Aquariums & Fish Photos' started by California Cowgirl, Nov 7, 2009.

1. California Cowgirl

California Cowgirl Thread Starter New Member

So this is my puffer's tank. I'm working on making it marine it's a slow work in progress, i probably won't do any big changes until after the holidays.

The Plans:
    Get base rock probably 30-40 pounds, this will be my filteration, i have a seaclone 100 on the tank that doesn't skimm, so it's just there for now to create flow. I also have a 10 gall hob filter but that will be gone once i get my rock. I will just do 50% weekly water changes to help.

For flow i will be getting a Koralia nano

lighting i'm not sure yet, just something simple and not to expensive

I plan to put Green Star Polyps and Xenia and just let it grow like crazy and take over because that's all i will probably be able to keep with him because he will eat inverts and there really isin't any fish that would work in this tank.

Here's a pic of how it looks today, i just added a blue blackground, not as bright as i was hoping for but it works :) I also want the tank to be as simple as possible :D
    009.JPG

2. Guidoman888

Guidoman888 New Member

Cant wait to see it as a marine tank

3. California Cowgirl

yea i'm excited, especially since it looks like crap compared to my 46, even with a GHA bloom going on

4. Guidoman888

Guidoman888 New Member

Eeh, I should find that thread. I've only seen it empty without water in it :)

5. California Cowgirl

hahaha just skimm through the thread for pictures :D theres lots of them, espeically in the beginning, not sure if i have any recent GHA pictures in there