1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Cichlid Solutions - Richmond, VA

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Ben, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Ben

Ben Thread Starter New Member

Cichlid Solutions
    Richmond, VA

This is the best place in Richmond right now if you are looking for African cichlids. His whole shop so far is africans except for one saltwater area. Unfortunately it is his second business so it is only open for regular hours on Saturday. However he will work with you on setting up a time to meet there if need be. Very nice and helpful guy that runs the place and I have bought from him and my fish are doing awesome. Has good deals on used setups from time to time as well as deals on new equipment. I would reccomend this shop to anybody looking for africans.

6405 Dickens Place, Suite D Henrico, Va 23230
    cichlidsolutions.com

2. HBIC

HBIC Need help??? That's what we're here for :)

I checked out the website, he has some stunning Lake Tang species.

3. Ben

Ben Thread Starter New Member

He has very nice Lake Tang species. I stopped in there yesterday and left with a few bristlenose plecos and a clown pleco. He is now stocking german blue rams in the shop as well.