1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Woo Hoo DISCUS!

Discussion in 'Discus' started by FishVixen, Feb 14, 2011.

1. jrow8162

jrow8162 Member

Did you get those Discus from Rama? I know his new shop opened up. I haven't had a chance to check it out yet.

2. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

yea, Marlboro red = Pigeon Blood x Marlboro Red

3. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

agree, my NON pigeon blood strains show absolutely no peppering what so ever..not even a lil speck.
    (ie. Brilliant Turquoise, Red Turquoise & Blue Diamond)

4. FishVixen

FishVixen Thread Starter Active Member

Yes jrow I'm working for Rama. Learned something new I thought peppering happened in all strains.

5. WhiteGloveAquatics

WhiteGloveAquatics New Member

I think Rama has my email still, I am waiting on him to send me a stock list for months now.
    If you can see what he has in stock for rams,angels and discus id appreciate it.

6. FishVixen

FishVixen Thread Starter Active Member

He has been so busy with the store he hasn't been on the computer much. I know there are more discus like mine and i think $15 or $20 each. We will be getting more in soon will be setting up the tanks. We do have Rams but no angels in stock but I'm sure he can get just about anything you want. Calling him is the best way.

7. WhiteGloveAquatics

WhiteGloveAquatics New Member

I got the PM Ill shoot him a call on friday and see what he can get in the F1 or better freshwater angelfish.

8. jannypan

jannypan New Member

I didn't have issues with acclimating mine, but I've heard it's common for them to sit on the bottom and even slant themselves due to the "stress" of adjusting to a new tank.